North Star Cheer for 6th – 12th grade fosters school spirit as a non-competitive squad. Cheer practices normally will start after fall break as the team cheers for Winter Sports. An informational parent meeting to discuss the components of our cheer program in late September.
In the meantime, sign up for our fun Cheer Clinics that will be happening for ALL GRADES:
All paperwork completed and to your coach or Athletic Director to be eligible to PRACTICE.
- Sport Fee: $175 payable to NSCS
- Ten practices are required to be eligible to participate in games.
- Please check Athletic Information for forms and more information.*+
*If you have played another sport this school year and filled out paperwork, then please be sure that all information is current and updated.
+You will need to fill out a Transportation Form for each sport.
Practice starts on August 14, 2017.
- Practice time 4:00 – 5:30 M-F.
- Check North Star Calendar for updated practice dates and times throughout the season.
Coach: Ashley Loos