North Star Athletic Association
The North Star Athletic Association (NSAA) is organized as a 501(c)(3) corporation dedicated to supporting the North Star Charter School Athletic Program. The role of all volunteers is to build an enthusiastic volunteer base that is educated on how to manage and or support a parent booster organization. The purpose is to provide funds in addition to support for North Star’s athletic teams involved in the District III, 1A Western Idaho Conference. North Star is a member of the Idaho High School Athletic Association.
NSAA responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- creating and developing methods of cultivating, recruiting and maintaining volunteers on behalf of NSAA
- work with other members of NSAA, the North Star Administration, Athletic Director, and Coaches to ensure that all short and long term goals and objectives are being met
- plan team events in conjunction with team coaches and the athletic director
- sell tickets for all revenue generating contests
- oversee and manage a concession stand at all home contests
- work with the athletic department’s clothing vendor to display and sell spirit gear
- attend regularly scheduled NSAA meetings
Meetings are scheduled the second Monday of the month 5:30pm at North Star.