Husky Electronic Anonymous Reporting (H.E.A.R.)
NSCS Administrators and teachers are dedicated to the safety and well-being of all of our students. While we do our best to form relationships and stay attuned to the social dynamics in school, we are not always able to see and hear everything. At times, negative behavior will go undetected and positive behavior can go unnoticed. With the Husky Electronic Anonymous Reporting system, students are able to anonymously report POSITIVE and NEGATIVE behavior.
NOTE: ALL SUBMITTED REPORTS ARE ANONYMOUS AND ONLY READ BY:
- Mrs. Andersen (Secondary)
- Mr. Bogdanoff (Middle)
- Mrs. Davis (Elementary)
REPORTS ARE CHECKED DAILY. YOU CAN REPORT:
KUDOS: (Positive Observations)
- Did you see someone do something positive for the school or another student?
- Did you see a good deed go unnoticed?
CONCERNS: (Negative Observations)
- Did you see someone do something negative to the school or another student?
- Do you know of someone who is being bullied?
- Do you know of someone is using social media to bring negative or false attention to other students(s)?
- Is there someone you feel is in danger?
- If you SEE something, SAY something!! When submitting reports, please be brief but provide as many important details as possible.
If you need to include any additional instructions on how to submit the form please feel free to do so. Thanks!