North Star High School Athletics Overview
- 1A Classification (100 – 159 HS student population)
- District III (Greater Treasure Valley)
- Western Idaho Conference (12 schools)
Secondary students at North Star have the opportunity to play (boy’s and girl’s) basketball, cheerleading, track, cross country, and volleyball. Team selection will be based upon the skill level of participants, the number of participants allotted, adequacy of facilities, costs of equipment and uniforms, and the availability of qualified coaches.
For more information contact Athletic Director Katie Francis.
7th – 12th Grade Athletic Information
The following are required prior to Tryouts/practice:
- Pages 3-8 of the Athletic Handbook Completed
- Participation Form
- Physical Exam 9th and 11th graders or transfer students
- Concussion Consent
- Interim Questionnaire
- Handbook Acknowledgement
- Students have the option to purchase an Activity card and this will give them 10% off their Pay to Play fees, as well as free admission to high school sporting events, and discounted admission for events.
The following are required prior to the first Game:
- Sport Fee $150.00 grades 6th – 8th; $175.00 grades 9th – 12th – see Athletic Director for alternate forms of payment
- Transportation Fee; to be determined based on number of participating athletes and distance to sites.