Meet Our Counseling Staff!
9-12 High School Counselor
- 1st year at North Star; 22 years total as a school counselor
- Enjoys hanging out with her husband and three dogs
- Focus: Getting to know students and helping them reach their
- high school and post-secondary goals
6th-8th grade School Counselor
Mrs. Holland is super excited to begin another year at North Star as the school counselor for our amazing middle school students! She strives to have an open door and welcoming space where students feel seen, heard, and valued, as they navigate the fun (and inevitably challenging) middle school years. She also loves the connections she gets to make with the families of our students. It takes a village and she is so thankful to be part of this one!
Mrs. Holland is mom to three awesome kiddos and married to her best friend! Two of her kids are in elementary at NSCS and one is beginning high school this year. When they aren’t running between practices and games, Mrs. Holland lives to adventure outdoors with her family and friends.
K-5 School Counselor
- Starting her 8th year at North Star
- Married to Mr.Holladay
- Goal of being in each classroom 20 times this year.