SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: REQUEST FOR BOARD NOMINATIONS
North Star Charter School and The Governing Board are accepting nominations to the Board of Directors for the 2018-2020 term.
Open Board Seats:
Seat 1- Parent Seat
Seat 2- Parent/Community Seat
Seat 3- Community Seat
Seat 7- Community Seat
All nominations should be submitted no later than April 25, 2018.
*Please send nominations to the Board Clerk, Paige Olivetti, email@example.com. Once nomination is received, the clerk will send an application to the nominee.
We are pleased to announce the 2017 Board Election results as follows:
Abe Lloyd, Parent Seat, 2 year term
Jennifer Visser, Community Seat, 2 year term
Jenna Balch, Community Seat, 2 year term
The Governing Board would like to congratulate Abe, Jennifer, & Jenna, and extend its sincere appreciation to all candidates for their willingness to serve, and thank all stakeholders for their participation in this year’s election!
Current Board Openings
- North Star Charter School Board Duties
- North Star Charter School Code of Ethics
- North Star Charter School Board Application
Occasionally the Board of Trustees has additional documents available for viewing. They are posted below.
- 2017 North Star Continuous Improvement Plan
- 2016-2017 Public Charter School Commission Annual Performance Report
- 2015-2016 Public Charter School Commission Annual Performance Report
- 2014-2015 Public Charter School Commission Annual Performance Report
- 2013-2014 Public Charter School Commission Annual Performance Report
- North Star Policy Manual
- 2014 Approved Charter
- 6-30-14 Amended Bylaws