- The 2019 – 2020 school year class lists have been posted on the front doors of the elementary entrance. They will stay up for the next few weeks. Please keep in mind that teachers worked very hard to carefully place each child based on many factors including teacher/ student relationship, social consideration and academic needs. We are hopeful that you trust how seriously the teachers take this important task.
- Students will not be changed once the lists are posted as we are confident in the placements that teachers have made. The secondary school does not post class lists, so this information is for K–5 only!
- Please keep in mind, that if your child is in 5th grade, it is a compartmentalized program (reading teacher, SS teacher, math teacher etc.) The class lists are for homeroom teachers and to know the students that your child will spend the day with. Students will have each teacher an almost equal amount of time. Students start and end most days with their homeroom teacher so that gives them around 20 minutes more with their assigned homeroom teacher.
- Supply Lists have been sent in an email and are on our school website.
- Please spread the word for any parent who may not check their emails or for some reason isn’t getting them. Please see the SAVE the DATES below.
SAVE the DATES
- August 13th: Elementary Meet and Greet (Grades K-5) 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. A chance to bring your supplies and meet your new teacher.
- August 20th: 5th Grade Info Night 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. A chance for parents to learn more about the compartmentalized 5th grade program.
- September 3rd: Back to School Night ( Grades K-4) 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. A chance for parents to come and learn more about NS and the grade level programs.