Transcript Requests

Transcript Requests

High School transcripts for college admissions can be requested from the front office. Generally, the student will receive an unofficial photocopy of their transcript, which they can use to begin the process. Once a college or university needs the student’s official transcript, the student will need to request a copy to be sent directly to the college or university. As each institution requires transcripts to be sent in a specific way, the student will need to be prepared with the address or email address to which an official transcript can be sent. Mr. Pettit will then send an official copy, signed and stamped, to the institution.

Our Idaho institutions commonly use these methods:

Boise State University –

University of Idaho – Office of Admissions – Undergraduate 875 Perimeter Drive MS 4264 Moscow, ID 83844 or

Idaho State University –  Office of Admissions 921 S 8th Ave. Stop 8270
Pocatello, ID 83209-8270

Brigham Young University – Idaho CES Admissions Office A-153 ASB Provo, UT 84602

Lewis-Clark State College –  Lewis-Clark State College Admissions Office 500 8th Avenue  Lewiston, ID 83501

Northwest Nazarene University –   Undergraduate Admissions Office  623 S. University Blvd. Nampa, ID 83686

College of Idaho –  Admissions Office 2112 Cleveland Blvd  Caldwell, ID   83605

College of Western Idaho –  One Stop Student Services MS 3000, P.O. Box 3010
Nampa, ID 83653 Fax: 888.562.3216

College of Southern Idaho –  College of Southern Idaho Admissions PO Box 1238
Twin Falls, ID 83303

College of Western Idaho Dual Credit transcripts must be requested through the college. When students register for dual credits initially, they go through a completely different website than that through which they request transcripts. The best and easiest route is to call College of Western Idaho’s One Stop to get access to their myCWI account. The phone number is (208)562-3000.


North Star Charter School (NSCS) is a K-12 public charter school located in Eagle, Idaho. Founded in 2003, NSCS provides students a world-class education characterized by a safe, supportive and structured learning climate that encourages high academic achievement, intellectual confidence, leadership and virtuous citizenship. The school’s charter articulates the vision of its founders to think critically and to become virtuous citizen leaders in our local and world community.

We Look Forward to Getting to Know Your Family!

Our main admission entry points are kindergarten, sixth,  and ninth grades. Applications for other grade-levels are fully considered, but admission is solely based on space availability due to student attrition.


NSCS is committed to improving student achievement through high expectations for student engagement and meaningful preparation for postsecondary education and careers. Explore our Elementary, Middle and High School divisions.


North Star athletics is committed to developing our student-athletes in an educational-based environment. Through a positive coaching atmosphere, student-athletes will be encouraged to expand their athletic abilities. 


Our students receive an exceptional learning experience enabling them to reach their full potential and discover their place in a world of possibilities.

208-939-9600 (Main Office)
208-939-9645 (Attendance Line)
FAX: 208-939-6090

Contact Us